This racing game-style chair is not only pleasing on the eye, but also supportive on your body! With individually segmented padding, you can recline at any angle between 90 and 155 degrees. Its swivel full 360 degrees too.
Place the Respawn 110 gaming chair in your living room, so you can game free of pain. The ergonomic chair has all the common padded areas—elbow rests, head rest, and padded arm rests—that deliver intense comfort. You can also get your feet up on the attached footrest with 275lb capacity. Made with bonded leather, this is one of the most luxurious chairs on offer.
- Bonded Leather
- GAMIFIED SEATING: A racecar-style gaming chair that provides luxury and comfort, whether it’s used for intense gaming sessions and climbing to the top of the leaderboards, or long work days.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORT: With segmented padded designed to give highly contoured support when and where you need it most, this ergonomic chair is also equipped with an extendable footrest for position reinforcement. Adjustable headrest and lumbar support pillows, as well as padded armrests provide all-around comfort.
- PREMIUM MAKE: Upholstered in bold, contrasting colors but maintains a professional look, this gamer chair can also be used as an office chair. Gaming chair includes a 275 pound weight capacity for long-lasting use.
- 4D ADJUSTABILITY: Find your optimal position by raising or lowering your chair and reclining between 90 – 155 degrees with infinite locking positions. Soft, padded armrests pivot with the chair as it reclines. Full 360 degrees of swivel rotation enable dynamic movement.
- WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK: An award-nominated brand, RESPAWN is committed to your satisfaction and covers this video game chair with the RESPAWN 5-Year Limited Warranty, and dedicated, year-round representative support.
Our Gaming Chair Buying Guide
- Why settle for a cheap chair when you can spend a little extra and get a chair with special features for the serious gamer? Gaming chairs are designed to keep you comfortable while you play, as well as enhance gameplay.
- Those who game on their PC’s for extended periods of time should invest in a gaming chair that has an ergonomic design, back support, and neck pillows.
- One thing to look for in a gaming chair is how the chair moves. There are two common design types that each serve a different gameplay situation well. The gaming chairs that feature wheeled feet allow you to glide across the floor and swap places with a friend, while the rocker design is better for solo players who want to stay put without disturbing their position.
- In the world of gaming, some gamers come in all shapes and sizes. In order to ensure a quality chair, you should look at the dimensions and weight capacity. Gaming chairs generally have a weight capacity between 275 – 300 pounds and their dimensions can be adjusted for taller or shorter people.
- Make sure you find a multi-functional gaming chair, which will not only work at the office but at home too. Purchase one that has all of the features you need, like 360 degree swiveling and movable backrest height settings to customize your seat.
- There are some models that not only deliver higher gaming quality, but other benefits too. One example is the gaming chair that has four speakers, a built-in radio wireless receiver and wireless transmitter. This model is compatible with most gaming systems and lets you become entirely immersed in your game.
The Gaming Chair Tips and Advice
When you need to clean your gaming chair, make sure to consult the product label to get specific instructions. You will want to vacuum it for any dirt and dust, but before wiping the chair down make sure to check for fabric information on whether to use water or soap.
When buying a gaming chair, you want to look for strong metal frames that can long withstand sitting, rocking and moving in the chair. A good model will also have built-in heavy-duty gas lifts with strong base castors. Just remember higher quality is usually better because it will hold up longer rather than wearing out quickly.
When choosing a gaming chair, consider the armrests. While some models have flat armrests that can be adjusted for height or tilted at an when stationary, other models have shapes that can make it easier when needing to use your controller or mouse when in a sitting position.
Gaming chairs also vary in price depending on design and features. No matter what you are looking for, you are sure to find a gaming chair that fits your budget.
View more: Best prebuilt gaming pc under 1000$